Are you money-smart when it comes to dining in Singapore? Share your favourite money-saving tips and get a chance to win a $50 voucher to Din Tai Fung!
How to Join
1. Visit SingSaver.com.sg on Facebook and leave a comment on the contest post with your favorite money-saving tip for dining in Singapore. Doesn’t matter if it’s long or short, as long as everyone can learn a good way to save money at restaurants.
See our article on 9 Smarter Ways to Save Money at Restaurants in Singapore as inspiration!
2. Send a Direct Message with your email address, so we can contact you in case you win.
3. That’s it! A winner will be randomly selected to win a $50 voucher to Din Tai Fung. The winner will be announced on Sept 29, 2015 (Monday).
BONUS: Like our Facebook page and tag your favourite dining companion in your comment so they can also learn how to spend less when they eat out.
You have until 12 pm September 28, 2015 (Monday) to join. Please be guided by the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
1. This contest is open to any Singapore citizen or permanent resident who is at least 18 years old. Foreigners whose employment passes are still valid during the contest period can also participate as long as they are of the minimum age.
2. Only one entry is allowed per participant.
3. Liking the SingSaver.com.sg Facebook page or tagging friends is appreciated, but will not increase chances of winning
4. SingSaver.com.sg shall contact winning parties using its official domain firstname.lastname@example.org to advise on the steps for claiming of prize
5. Should the selected winners not be contactable or have not confirmed receipt of announcement at the end of (14) calendar days from the date of announcement shall be considered grounds for disqualification of prize. Another entrant with the correct answer will be randomly picked as the next winner.
6. The voucher is still subject to the terms and conditions of the restaurant.
7. The organisers reserve the right to select the winner, extend the contest period, change the terms and conditions of the contest, and disqualify entries that violate the terms.
8. Leaving nasty comments including racial slurs and curse words against Singsaver.com.sg, the contest, the participants, or the restaurant will automatically disqualify you from joining. The comments will be deleted, and the organisers will block you from the page.
9. The Contest is only available in Singapore and no other countries.
10. The Organiser will not be responsible for the loss of opportunity to participate due to entries not received or for any other reason(s).
11. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not meet the terms and conditions of the Contest.
Help your fellow Singaporeans save money, and share your frugal dining tips now!