DBS yuu card eligibility
Age: 21 years and above
- S$30,000 and above per annum (Singaporean)
- S$45,000 and above per annum (Foreigner)
- S$194.40 (Principal card)
- S$97.20 (each Supplementary card)
Annual Fee Waiver: 1 year
Late fee: S$100 (For outstanding balance above S$200)
Finance charges: 26.80% p.a. chargeable on daily basis (subject to compounding)
How to apply
DBS Yuu Visa Card
DBS Yuu AMEX Card
PAssion POSB Debit Card
If you don’t intend to get the DBS yuu Credit Card because you’re an existing PAssion POSB Debit Cardholder, that’s okay as well.
You are still able to earn points, albeit at a slower rate of up to 16x yuu points.
Those with existing TapForMore (TFM) points in their PAssion POSB Debit Card may choose to convert them into yuu Points.
One TFM point equals to 1.33 yuu Points.
As a debit card, it doesn’t charge an annual fee unlike credit cards, and is available to most Singaporeans over the age of 16.
Other perks include:
- Free PAssion membership (worth S$12) to access member rates at all Community Club courses, activities, facilities, and privileges at PA outlets
- Discount at over 2,000 PAssion Merchant outlets
- Complimentary National Library Board Partner Membership — entitled to up to 24 library item borrows
- Redeemable S$5 eCapitaVoucher at only 4,500 STAR$. T&Cs apply.
- 1% cashback at Takashimaya
- 1-for-1 deals on attractions and entertainment on the 10th of every month
💡 Pro-tip: Check out attractive Klook 1-for-1 deals and promos as featured in our Klook promo code article.
Read these next:
The Ultimate Guide to the yuu App & Rewards: Redeem a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Phone
Credit Card Promotions: Exclusive on SingSaver
Credit Card Welcome Offer: A Comparison of the Best Gifts
8 Ways to Earn More Cashback on Credit Cards, Shopping Apps, and More
10 Best Supermarket House Brand Products in Singapore You Need to Try