November BTO Launch 2022: What to Look Out For
HDB BTO November 2022 Bukit Batok Review: Refined Living Amidst Nature & Connectivity
HDB BTO Nov 2022 Yishun Review: Will This Be The Pick Of The Bunch?
HDB BTO November 2022 Tengah Review: Green Living In An Up-And-Coming Neighbourhood
November 2022 BTO: Queenstown analysis
Despite its potential high price tag and no 5-room flats available, we believe that the Queenstown projects will be heavily oversubscribed, given its accessibility to public transport, eateries, shopping malls and numerous good schools.
Firstly, the project’s location is unparalleled; the sites at Ghim Moh Natura and Ulu Pandan Banks are just a couple of minutes’ walk to Dover and Buona Vista MRT stations respectively, while Queensway Canopy is only five stops away from Raffles Place in the CBD.
On top of that, nearby amenities are also abundant — you can find good food options, malls, and sporting facilities near all three Queenstown projects.
However, as two upcoming Queenstown November 2022 BTOs are a PLH project; besides having more stringent requirements, it’s also going to be one of the more expensive BTO launches.
The three downsides we can think of are:
- Queensway Canopy's plot is a 13-minute walk to the nearest MRT
- There are no 5-room flats available, which means couples who want to start a family may want to look at the Yishun, Bukit Batok, or Tengah launches instead.
- Price, price, price
As 5-room flats are not available at any of the three Queensway sites, we’d reckon that this BTO project will be more suitable for smaller households, such as seniors or couples without kids.
The HDB BTO Nov 2022 Queenstown flats are for you if:
- Convenience and accessibility to public transport are your top priorities
- You want good food options
- You go to Town or CBD areas often
- You want direct MRT connectivity to other lines i.e. Circline Line, East-West Line
- You want access to a diverse range of amenities
- You prefer living in lively neighbourhoods
- You want to live in a mature estate
The HDB BTO Nov 2022 Queenstown flats are NOT for you if:
- You want to start a big family
- Queenstown BTOs are PLH projects, which means that the flats are likely to be smaller. For example, a typical 4-room BTO flat is 93 sqm, while 4-room PLH flats launched so far measure 89 sqm
- You want a 5-room flat
- Budget is your concern
- Unable to wait out the 10-year MOP before flipping the house
Looking to finance your home with a bank loan? Find and compare the best home loans on SingSaver.
Read these next:
$1M HDB Flats in Singapore: Are They Worth The Hype?
Complete Guide To HDB Grants: How Much Can You Get?
Lower LTV Limit And Tighter HDB Loans: How The 2022 Property Cooling Measures Will Affect You
Everything You’ve Ever Needed to Ask About HDB Downpayments