Most hotels in Singapore welcome kids, but only a handful provide truly comfortable accommodations for families with young children.
When making plans with your little munchkins in tow, things can get complicated. Will this staycay actually be relaxing? Will your kids be begging to gohome? And how will you schlep all your family essentials to the hotel? We can all probably agree that nobody needs a break more than parents. The good news is — it’s totally possible. All you need to do is stay at a family-friendly hotel.
Scroll on for a list of kid-approved hotels in Singapore that include amenities such as themed rooms, indoor slides, tents and even babysitting services (so someone else can take care of them while you and your partner spend some time alone).
Last updated on 7 September 2021. Hotel prices and availability are subject to change.
8 Best Kid-Friendly Family Staycations In Singapore
We all know how hard it is to keep the kids entertained and away from you. Complete with children’s amenities and even a teepee, this kid-friendly staycay will definitely see your little ones busy playing in their very own glamping site. If that’s not enough to keep them occupied, this package also comes with an activity gift set specially curated from Autism Resource.
Besides, you don’t have to worry about booking kid-friendly restaurants for your meals — complimentary breakfast and dinner in Racines for two adults and one child are also included in this package.
- Free parking
- Breakfast for two adults and one child
- Dinner set menu at Racines for two adults and one child
- Gift set from Autism Resource Centre
- Children’s amenities
- Children’s tent
- Interconnecting rooms available
Address: 9 Wallich St, Singapore 078885
If your thrill-seeking munchkins enjoy splashing it out at waterparks and hitting giant slides, this package is definitely not going to disappoint. With complimentary playtime sessions at Splash and buds by Shangri-La, your children can expect endless fun at the playgrounds, the kid’s club and even a giant treehouse slide!
The package doesn’t fall short on dining either. It is inclusive of daily breakfast for the whole family (two adults and two children) at The Lime, and even comes with S$100 in dining credits per night to complete the day with a hearty dinner.
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children below 12 years old at The Line
- S$100 dining credits per night
- Playtime at buds by Shangri-La, one complimentary session per night
- Playtime at Splash, one complimentary session per night
- Special child-themed welcome amenities
- Extra bed for one child below 12 years old (subject to availability)
- One complimentary parking per stay with unlimited entries
Address: 22 Orange Grove Rd, Singapore 258350
Pan Pacific knows the way to every child’s heart. The room is fully-equipped with kids amenities packed into a mini-sized luggage, as well as an in-room teepee. With bathtub toys, child-sized bathrobes and bedroom slippers provided, your little ones are sure to be as (or even more) comfortable than they are at home!
In addition, a whole range of fun-filled outdoor activities await them, including a ring toss game and a giant bouncy castle by the poolside. There is also a treasure hunt organised for them during the weekends, with a special treat once they complete it.
If you need to take your super active kids out of the compound, you will be happy to know that this package entitles you to a slew of discounts, including 30% off a single-entrance ticket to Kidzania and 20% off child admission rates to Pororo Park.
But parents, you’re not forgotten. There’s complimentary access to Pacific Club Lounge for a Champagne breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails for the whole fam if you book the Pacific City Suite or Pacific Skyline Suite.
- Family-themed room with adorable bedding, a teepee and children amenities (inclusive of plush toys, bathtub toys and children toiletries)
- Complimentary breakfast for up to two adults and two children (up to 12 years old) at Edge
- Complimentary Pacific Club access for two adults and two children when booking for Pacific City Suite and Pacific Skyline Suite. Guests below the age of 12 years old are welcome to the Pacific Club lounge before 5.30pm
- Weekend treasure hunt activity with a special treat upon completion (for children under 12 years old)
- Poolside activities such as bean bag and ring toss game, ping pong, giant chess and bouncy castle
- 30% savings on single entrance ticket to kids’ indoor playground, Kiztopia, located at Marina Square
- 20% savings on child admission rates to Pororo Park Singapore
- 15% savings on ALL IN Ticket at NERF Action Xperience
- Preferential rate of S$80 for one day pass at De Kinder Club’s Learn & Play! Session (Sensory/S.T.E.A.M. Exploratoriums, Camps, ‘Class plus playtime’) for two hours, for up to two children
Address: 7 Raffles Blvd, Singapore 039595
Help your kids discover the great outdoors on a camping-esque escapade with the Ritz Kids Night Safari package. The room is equipped with a mini sleeping tent, an activity book, a Ritz-Carlton lion beanie, an edible turndown amenity and night lamp to create the perfect in-room camping experience.
Ritz Kids with a sweet tooth can also look forward to a complimentary scoop of ice cream at Colony after finishing an activity and collecting a Ritz-Carlton lion stamp!
From just S$550 a night, the package is also inclusive of breakfast for the whole family to fill up the hungry tummies.
- Overnight accommodation in an Elevated Kallang, Deluxe Marina, Premier Suite, Club Premier Suite or One-Bedroom Millenia Suite
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children (up to 12 years of age)
- Ritz Kids Night Safari sleeping tent throughout your stay
- Ritz Kids amenities include a specially-prepared edible amenity, activity sheet (Ritz Kids can redeem a complimentary scoop of ice cream at Colony after obtaining a Ritz-Carlton lion stamp), Ritz Kids birthday cake surprise (for birthdays within the stay duration)
Address: Marina Bay 7, Raffles Ave, Singapore 039799
The Fullerton Hotel allows your little ones to go camping, without actually having to survive the wild outdoors. In the morning, wake up to a sumptuous breakfast spread overlooking Singapore River. After that, drop by The Fullerton Heritage Gallery for a quick and free history lesson about the hotel.
What’s even better are the various children-themed amenities the hotel provides, like a Fullerton bear and sleeping bags, all of which you can take home after your stay.
- Various children-themed amenities available (bathrobe, slippers, Fullerton bear)
- Children’s sleeping tent with sleeping bags
- Constellation projector lamp
- 20% off spa treatments at The Fullerton Spa for in-house guests (subject to availability, advance reservations required prior to arrival)
- Complimentary Fullerton Heritage tour
- Complimentary premium in-room amenities including hand sanitiser, sanitising wipes and individually packed face masks for Suite guests
- Enjoy Straits Club privileges including Chandon breakfast, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and canapes for two persons and one child (up to 6 years old)
Address: 1 Fullerton Square, Singapore 049178
D’resort’s rainforest family fully accommodates your family by ensuring a relaxing vacation. Your kids will be delighted to see their bunk beds in D’resort’s Amazonian Jungle or Underwater themed room. They can also try to unlock a treasure box full of surprises, which can be found locked up in the room.
Besides in-room activities, the entire family can also enjoy the day out at Wild Wild Wet. Do note, however, that there is no free parking provided for families who are driving down.
- Themed rooms
- Bunk bed
- Treasure box of surprises
Address: 1 Pasir Ris Cl, Singapore 519599
The two- and three-day cruise to nowhere packages are the perfect short getaway for families who’d prefer to go ‘overseas’.
On-board activities that the kids will love include mini golf, culinary classes, arcade, a rock climbing wall, ice skating and many more. If you need someone else to look after your kids while you go off to chill, there are also youth programmes to keep them busy.
Oh, did we also mention that kids get to sail for free?
Enjoy a bigger, upgraded space when you book Orchard Rendezvous Hotel’s Family Room with Bunk bed. Fitted with a king-sized bed and a bunk bed, each room provides sufficient space for a family of four.
- Mini chairs
- Bunk bed with soft toys
- Living room and dining table
Address: 1 Tanglin Road, Singapore 247905
Thinking about going on your next family staycation? Charge your bill to the right credit card and earn cashback/miles/rewards/points!
Read these next
Sightseeing, Staycations, Activities: How To Spend Your $100 SingapoRediscovers Vouchers
Affordable Chalet Staycations From $120 A Night
Singapore Public Holidays & School Holidays 2022
SingapoRediscovers Vouchers: Spend Your $100 On These Hotels, Ranked By Star Ratings
Cruise To Nowhere: Is It Worth Your Money And Time?
By Kendra Tan
Avid promo code hunter and haggler. Kendra doesn’t like paying full price for anything. She’s the best person to bring along if you’re travelling on a budget. Have an interesting story to tell? E-mail her at email@example.com