Read the terms and conditions of The Savvy SingSaver.com.sg Blogging Contest here.
The Savvy SingSaver.com.sg Blogging Contest is promoted by Singsaver.com.sg (“Singsaver.com.sg”) with office address at 1A Keong Saik Road, Singapore, 089109, and shall be held starting 4 November 2015, 0000 to 18 November 2015, 1200. By participating in this blogging contest, you acknowledge that you fully understand and agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
How to Join the Contest
- Post your blog entry, which must conform to the following guidelines:
- The content must have money saving tips
- The article must be a minimum of 500 words and should contain 1-2 subheadings
- State that SingSaver.com.sg is giving away a $100 Lazada voucher for the top five (5) blog posts about money saving tips
- No foul language, and offensive descriptions of individuals, groups or organisations
- No mention or comparison of other industry-related websites
- Make your post as creative as possible with images, charts and infographics
- Like our official Facebook Fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/SingSaver.com.sg.
- Share your post across all your social media profiles and tag our Facebook Fan Page in your Facebook post along with 11 friends.
- Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- E-mail subject line: The Savvy SingSaver in [blog name]
- Link to your live blog post
- Links to your social media profiles (for verification of sharing)
- Contact number
- Alternate email
The Savvy SingSaver.com.sg Blogging Contest is open to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents, and foreigners residing in Singapore aged 18 years old and above who have a non-dormant blog that covers topics related to Singapore or targeted towards Singaporeans. Only one blog post is allowed per blog. An entrant with several blogs can submit more than one (1) entry, provided that each entry is posted on a different blog.
What Will the Winners Get?
The top five winners with the best blog posts (see criteria below) will each be awarded with S$100 voucher for Lazada*, valid for 6 months.
NOTE: *Prizes are subject to Lazada’s Terms & Conditions.
How Will the Entries Be Judged?
All blog posts will be judged by members of the SingSaver.com.sg team based on the following criteria:
- Grammar & Composition
- Social Interaction
How will the Winners be Announced?
Singsaver.com.sg shall contact the five winners using its official email, email@example.com. The winners will also be announced through Singsaver.com.sg’s Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/SingSaver.com.sg.
Each winning participant will have an opportunity to be interviewed and be featured on SingSaver.com.sg’s promotional materials.
Should the selected winners not be contactable or have not confirmed receipt of announcement at the end of (7) calendar days from the date of announcement shall be considered grounds for forfeiting disqualification of the award prize. The selected runners-up will be randomly chosen picked as the next winner.
Selected winners should claim prizes no longer than (14) calendar days from date of announcement. Each winning participant needs to bring along his or her I/C or FIN card for verification purposes.
SingSaver.com.sg may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Contest Duration at any time without giving any prior notice. Participants’ participation in the Contest during the extended period shall be governed by the Contest’s Terms and Conditions.
The Contest is only available to participants in Singapore.
SingSaver.com.sg will not be responsible for the loss of opportunity to participate due to entries not received or for any other reason(s).
Singsaver.com.sg reserves the right to remove any any entries or block any users using profanity, racial slurs, foul language or comments that may be deemed as an attack on SingSaver.com.sg or the Contest.
Singsaver.com.sg also reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not meet the Terms and Conditions of the Contest.