Are you still trying to understand personal loans or are you already considering one for yourself? We’re providing you with a collection of resources to help you make informed decisions.
What is a personal loan?
Understand more about personal loans
Personal loans can be hard to grasp, especially at the beginning. As with all personal loans, it comes with hard choices and responsibilities. We’ll guide you through how they work and everything you need to know.
- Understanding Personal Loans: Why And When Should You Use It?
- How Many Personal Loans Can You Take & What Is the Maximum Amount You Can Borrow?
- Four Types of Personal Loans: What You Need to Know
- Personal Loans: A Beginner’s Guide
- Top 6 Myths About Personal Loans, Busted
- Dos and Don’ts When Getting A Personal Loan
- Why You Should Never Say Never with Personal Loans
- Fast Cash Loan vs Emergency Fund: Which Is The Better Contingency Plan?
How to apply for a personal loan in Singapore?
Singaporean banks have specific qualifications and legal requirements. Wondering if you’re eligible to get a personal loan? No matter what your credit score is, there are many ways to go about getting a personal loan in this country, regardless if it’s online or in-person.
Here are resources to guide you through the process of getting one.
- Are Personal Loans Hard to Get in Singapore?
- INFOGRAPHIC: Are Personal Loans Hard to Get in Singapore?
- How to Get a Personal Loan In Singapore with a Bad Credit Score
- All The Legal Loan Limits You Need To Know About In Singapore
- Loan Sharks and Licenced Moneylenders in Singapore
- Things You Should Know About Licensed Moneylenders In Singapore
- How Loan Guarantor Works in Singapore
- Understanding TDSR and Its Impact on Your Loan Applications
Reasons for getting a personal loan
Personal loans can be used for various causes – home renovations, wedding expenses, school fees, vacation costs, and even debt consolidation. We talk about the different types of personal loans you should consider.
- 4 Times In Life You Should Consider Getting a Personal Loan
- 3 Medical Situations Where a Personal Loan Can Save You
- 8 Useful Reasons to Take Out Personal Loans in Singapore
- How to Use Personal Loans to Protect Your Cash
- When to Use a Personal Loan for Education
- When to Use a Personal Loan for Home Renovations
- Should You Pay for Your Wedding with a Personal Loan?
- How to Do Up Your Home without Taking a Renovation Loan
Compare the best personal loans in Singapore
Many banks can offer you a personal loan. With so many options to choose from, it can be overwhelming and confusing. Thus, we’ve provided you an up-to-date list of the best personal loans and their comparisons.
- Best Personal Loans To Ease Your Cash Flow In Singapore (2022)
- Best Personal Loans For Low-Income Earners In Singapore
- SCB CashOne vs Citi Quick Cash vs HSBC Personal Loan
- HDB Loan Vs Bank Loan: Which One Should You Go For?
As you can see, personal loans aren’t just for the high-earning. You have an abundant choice of personal loans suited for your needs and budget.
Which banks can offer you the best personal loans?
If you’ve already decided to take on a personal loan, then you must have a few options in mind. Here are in-depth reviews of personal loans offered by different banks to help you find the best personal loan for your needs!
- DBS Personal Loan Review (2022) - SingSaver
- HSBC Personal Loan Review: Lowest Income Criteria For Expats
- Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan Review
- Maybank Education Loan Review (2022): Borrow Up to S$200,000 for Your Studies
- CIMB CashLite Personal Loan Review (2021)
- UOB Personal Loan Review (2021)
- Credit Culture Personal Loan Review (2021): Transparent Fees And Rates
Need more insights on personal loans?
If you’re still uncertain about taking a personal loan at this point, don’t worry – that just means you’re being responsible with your finances!
Below are more resources on things to further consider before taking a personal loan and how you can manage your loan repayments.
Things to consider before getting a personal loan
- Are Personal Loans The Answer To Your Money Problems?
- Do You Really Need To Take Out A Personal Loan?
- Money Mantra 3: Always Compare Personal Loans
- 5 Things to Consider Before Getting Your First Personal Loan
- For Self-Employed Singaporeans, Personal Loans are Tougher to Get
Repaying your personal loans
- 7 Totally Pain-free Ways to Get Your Personal Loans under Control
- Borrow for Less: 4 Rules to Make Personal Instalment Work for You
- Should You Repay Your Personal Loan Early?
- 3 Ways to Save Money with a Personal Loan
- 4 Serious Consequences of Skipping Your Loan Repayments
- How to Calculate EMI for Personal Loans?
Personal Loans Promotions
Want a good deal but don’t know where to find personal loan promos? We’ve got you covered. Follow our personal loans page to keep track of the latest promotions in Singapore!