The appeal of its floor-grazing interest rates aside, the Standard Chartered CashOne’s string of promotions will make it worth your while.
Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan is a personal instalment loan with one of the lowest guaranteed flat interest rates on the market, at 3.48% p.a. The guaranteed low-interest rate is a great financing option that can help you clear off high-interest debt or enable cash flow when you hit a bump in the road.
What the Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan can do for you
Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan product summary:
Interest rate: From 3.48% p.a (EIR 6.95% p.a)
Loan tenures: Choice of 1 to 5 years
Max. loan amount: Up to 4X of monthly salary, capped at $250,000
Min. loan amount: $1,000
Approval Time: Instant approval
|From 3.48% p.a.||First year annual fee: $199|
|Swift cash disbursement||Can only borrow up to 4X monthly salary|
|Generous promos||Early repayment fee of $150, or 3% of outstanding unbilled loan balance, whichever is higher|
|Low min. loan amount of $1,000|
Why you should choose Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan
#1: Lowest flat interest rate you’ll get on the market
With an interest rate starting from 3.48% p.a., Standard Chartered’s CashOne Personal Loan is a market beater; do a quick search and a comparison with other personal loans and you’ll quickly realise they hover anywhere from 4% to 7% p.a.
The difference in the numerical value may seem small on paper, but when applied to a large loan amount, you may be flabbergasted as how much interest payment you’ll save on across the loan tenure.
#2: Need a lifeline in 15 minutes?
For applicants of Standard Chartered’s CashOne Personal Loan, not only might you see instant approval, you could be looking at cash in your designated bank account as quickly as 15 minutes. This is a very important feature if you’re stuck in an emergency and need an immediate cash cushion.
#3: Promotions galore
Historically, Standard Chartered Bank has been rewarding personal loan applicants with generous cashback promotions to offset the first year fee.
Below is the current promotion that Standard Chartered Bank is running for its CashOne Personal Loan on SingSaver.
SingSaver Exclusive Promotion: Receive an Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max (worth S$1,799) or an Apple iPad Air 5th Gen + Apple Pencil Bundle (worth S$1,068) or an ErgoTune Supreme (worth S$599) or a Dyson V8 Slim Fluffy (worth S$549) or an Apple Watch SE (worth S$379) or up to S$600 cash when you apply for a loan. Valid till 9 October 2022. T&Cs apply.
Plus, receive up to S$3,100 cashback when you apply for a minimum loan of S$10,000 with a loan tenure of 3 - 5 years. Valid till 9 October 2022. T&Cs apply.
For whom is the Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan best for?
It may come across a bit of an oxymoron to say ‘cheap loan’, but Standard Chartered Bank’s CashOne is as close as you could get to one – considering its low-interest rate and promos. This personal loan is really for anyone who has fallen on hard times and requires a cash cushion to get back on their feet.
What charges or fees should you look out for?
- Processing fee: $199 for first year, $50 for subsequent years (waived if all payment is received by due date for the past 12 months)
- Early repayment fee: $150 or 3% of outstanding principal amount, whichever is higher
- Default interest: Additional 4% p.a to the original EIR on entire outstanding balance
- Late payment fee: $100 for each monthly repayment that is not received in full by due date, and charge of EIR 25.9% p.a (0.071% per day) on balance of overdue monthly instalment payment
- 21 to 65 years of age
- Minimum annual income for Singapore citizens and PRs: $30,000
- Minimum annual income for foreigners: $60,000
How to apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button in this article and complete the application form on the SingSaver site.
You will need to prepare the following documents for the application process:
- Front and back of NRIC/Passport/Employment Pass
- Salaried employees: Latest month’s computerised payslip or latest 6 months’ CPF contribution history statement
- Self-employed: Last 2 years’ Notice of Assessment
- Commission-based earners: Latest 3 months payslip or latest 6 months CPF contribution history statement
Read these next:
Best Personal Loans With Instant Approval In Singapore (2022)
Best Personal Loans In Singapore With The Lowest Interest Rates (2022)
Top 6 Myths About Personal Loans, Busted
Best Personal Loan Promotions In Singapore 2022
Best Standard Chartered Credit Cards in Singapore (2022)