The appeal of its floor-grazing interest rates aside, the CashOne’s string of promotions will make it worth your while.
Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan is a personal instalment loan with one of the lowest guaranteed flat interest rates on the market, at 3.48% p.a. The guaranteed low interest rate is a great financing option that can help you clear off high interest debt or enable cashflow when you hit a bump in the road.
What the Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan can do for you
Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan product summary:
Interest rate: From 3.48% p.a (EIR 6.95% p.a)
Loan tenures: Choice of 1 to 5 years
Max. loan amount: Up to 4X of monthly salary, capped at $250,000
Min. loan amount: $1,000
Approval Time: Instant approval
|Guaranteed flat interest rate of 3.48%||First year annual fee: $199|
|Enjoy 0% interest rate for 12-month tenures||Can only borrow up to 4X monthly salary|
|Swift cash disbursement||Early repayment fee of $150, or 3% of outstanding unbilled loan balance, whichever is higher|
Why you should choose Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan
#1: Lowest flat interest rate you’ll get on the market
At 3.48% p.a., Standard Chartered’s CashOne Personal Loan is a market beater; do a quick search and a comparison with other personal loans and you’ll quickly realise they hover anywhere from 4% to 7% p.a. The difference in the numerical value may seem small on paper, but when applied to a large loan amount, you may be flabbergasted as how much interest payment you’ll save on across the loan tenure.
#2: Need a lifeline in 15 minutes?
For applicants of Standard Chartered’s CashOne Personal Loan, not only might you see instant approval, you could be looking at cash in your designated bank account as quickly as 15 minutes. This is a very important feature if you’re stuck in an emergency and need an immediate cash cushion.
#3: Promotions galore
Historically, Standard Chartered Bank has been rewarding personal loan applicants with generous cashback promotions to offset the first year fee. Back in April 2020, applicants who applied for the CashOne via SingSaver were entered in a lucky draw for a chance to have their loans repaid in full, on the house.
For whom is the Standard Chartered CashOne Personal Loan best for?
It may come across a bit of an oxymoron to say ‘cheap loan’, but Standard Chartered Bank’s CashOne is as close as you could get to one – considering its low interest rate and promos. This personal loan is really for anyone who has fallen on hard times, and require a cash cushion to get back on their feet.
What charges or fees should you look out for?
- Processing fee: $199 for first year, $50 for subsequent years (waived if all payment is received by due date for the past 12 months)
- Early repayment fee: $150 or 3% of outstanding principal amount, whichever is higher
- Default interest: Additional 4% p.a to the original EIR on entire outstanding balance
- Late payment fee: $80 for each monthly repayment that is not received in full by due date, and charge of EIR 25.9% p.a (0.071% per day) on balance of overdue monthly instalment payment
- 21 to 65 years of age
- Minimum annual income for Singapore citizens and PRs: $30,000
- Minimum annual income for foreigners: $60,000
How to apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button in this article and complete the application form on SingSaver site. You might need to prepare the following documents for the application process:
- Front and back of NRIC/Passport/Employment Pass
- Salaried employees: Latest month’s computerised payslip or latest 6 months’ CPF contribution history statement
- Self-employed: Last 2 years’ Notice of Assessment
- Commission-based earners: Latest 3 months payslip or latest 6 months CPF contribution history statement
To be eligible for this promotion, you’ll have to be a new Standard Chartered Bank cardholder and activate your new card within the first 30 days of card approval. Also, a min. spend of $200 is required. If you already have a Standard Chartered credit card, you’ll be rewarded with $30 cash via PayNow when you sign up. Promotion is valid till 5 February 2021, T&Cs apply.
Read these next:
Best Personal Loans With Instant Approval In Singapore (2021)
Best Personal Loans In Singapore With The Lowest Interest Rates (2021)
Top 6 Myths About Personal Loans, Busted
Best Personal Loan Promotions In Singapore 2021
Best Standard Chartered Credit Cards in Singapore (2021)