SingSaver.com.sg Terms and Conditions
SingSaver.com.sg is owned and operated by SingSaver Pte. Ltd. (SingSaver).
In the terms and conditions stated here, whenever we use "us", "we" and "our", it refers to SingSaver and "you" and "your" refers to anyone who uses SingSaver.com.sg.
- We reserve the right to suspend, limit or terminate your use and access of this website at any time without further notice and for any reason whatsoever.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time without providing any prior notification. The amended Terms and Conditions are effective from the date they are posted on this website. As these Terms and Conditions are amended from time to time, it is advisable to check them whenever you visit this website. Your continued access and use of this website shall represent your acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
- We offer an independent online service that allows you to compare banking products provided by several third party service providers (Bank Partners). Our comparison service is free of charge. We generate revenue by charging the concerned Bank Partnera fee and/or commission for the leads generated.
- We additionally allow you to get assistance and help offline (such as over the telephone) on using this website either from us or from our third party service providers with respect to banking products or services that are featured on our website. We do not charge you for this service.
- Please bear in mind that nothing on this website (including any offline assistance) constitutes financial advice or a recommendation of any of the featured products or services. Information on this website is provided solely to help you choose the product or service that best meets your needs. It is your sole responsibility to check the suitability of the product or service that is of interest to you and it is your decision to get or refrain from getting any product or service. If any legal or professional advice is required, services of a competent professional should be sought.
- We reserve the right to feature, amend, delete, edit, take away or modify any data, content, material or information displayed on this website at any time without further notice.
- If you create an account with SingSaver, this will allow several functions which are not available to users of the website who are not logged in. These features include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Saved results pages
- Recent completed applications
- Reminders to complete applications
- Learning Center
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password which, together with your e-mail address, allows you to access the Website.
- Communications may be posted on the services site and/or delivered to your e-mail address. It is your responsibility to promptly update us with your complete, accurate contact information, or change your information, including email address, as appropriate.
- Your consent to receive communications is valid until you end your relationship with us.
- You may use this website for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
- You cannot use this website:
- In any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner.
- To hurt, abuse, embarrass, defame, libel, threaten, intimidate or harass another person or business, or in a manner that invades another person's privacy or is obscene, offensive, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, objectionable, unacceptable, discriminatory or damaging as determined by us.
- To alter or reverse engineer any part of this website.
- In a way that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems as determined by us.
- Using any automatic computer code, process, program, robot, net crawler, spider, data processing, trawling or alternative 'screen scraping' computer code, process, program or system.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright of the data, content, material or information displayed on this website belongs to us or our licensor. You may only print, copy, transfer or store extracts of content, material or information (Content) displayed on this website for your own personal use if you abide by the following conditions:
All intellectual property rights such as patents, logos, net domain names, ethical rights, data, supply codes, software, specifications, know-how, processes and business strategies (in all cases whether or not registered or unregistered and as well as all rights to use for registration) in and about this website (including data, content, material or information displayed on it) are owned by us or our licensors and such rights are reserved.Except as mentioned elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, none of the intellectual property rights that belong to us or our licensors in and about this website (including data, content, material or information displayed on it) can be used, copied, modified, published, transmitted, sold, excerpted, reverse designed, reproduced, reformatted or distributed by you without our express written consent.All rights in SingSaver.com.sg are owned by us.
- Content may not be used for any business or commercial functions without our express written consent.
- You will not use any automatic computer code, process, program or system, robot, net crawler, spider, data processing, trawling or alternative 'screen scraping' computer code, process, program.
- Content may not be sold or transferred to any third party without our express written consent.
- All Content should retain any copyright or alternative property notices contained within the original.
- Images displayed on this website are protected by copyright and will not be reproduced or taken in any way without the written permission of the various owner(s).
- No logos, trademarks or service marks displayed on this website can be written or downloaded, except as a part of the text of which they are already part of.
- You should not modify the paper or digital copies of such data, content, material or information. It shall not be excerpted, reproduced, published, used, reformatted and/or displayed on another website without our express written consent.
- The standing of us and our licensors as authors of such data, content, material or information should be acknowledged at all times.
Exclusions of Liability
- We take all efforts to ensure that the information, material and knowledge on the website are true, correct and accurate and to rectify any errors or omissions as soon as practicable upon being notified of them. However, we do not warrant and hereby disclaim any warranty as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness or non-infringement of any information, material or knowledge contained on the website.
- We aim to give you uninterrupted access to the current website. However, we do not warrant that any Content or functions associated with the website will be uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected or that the website and its server will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- We assume no responsibility for losses or damages of any kind, however caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use or access of the website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Content.
Third Party Liability
- A number of our channels can offer you access to third party websites who can host reviews concerning a number of the products and services. In some instances you will even be able to access user reviews directly on the website. The views expressed in third party websites do not represent our views and we will not be responsible for the accuracy or content of any such views or expressions. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such linked websites are entirely at your own risk.
- All hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a matter of convenience to you as a user of the website. In no circumstance shall SingSaver be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos or insignia that appears on such third party websites.
Application for Banking Products and Services
- You will be able to apply for a variety of products and services via a link from this website to the relevant Service Provider's website. You are solely responsible for your choice of product or service. We are not accountable or to blame for any loss or harm you will suffer or incur as a result of any product or service you get when using this website or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any Service Provider in reference to that product or service.
- You may also choose to apply for a Service Provider's products and Services through SingSaver.com.sg. By providing us with your details and on your written instructions to do so, you are authorising SingSaver to make an application for the relevant product or service on your behalf from the Service Provider based on its terms and conditions. SingSaver makes no representation or gives any warranty on the outcome of such application.
- Please bear in mind that the data and descriptions of products and services on this website may not contain all the options and terms and conditions of these products and services. It is your responsibility to understand and consider all the options and terms and conditions of any product or service before applying for it.
- If you apply for and acquire any product or service, you will be in contact with the Bank Partner who is providing that product or service to you on their own terms and conditions. It is solely your responsibility to make sure that you agree to those terms and conditions before entering into a contract to get that product or service. We are not responsible for any loss or harm you will suffer or incur as a result of the terms and conditions applying to any contract entered into by you with any Bank Partner in respect of any product or service or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any Bank Partner in reference to those terms and conditions.
- Nothing on this website is, or shall be deemed to represent, a proposal or offer by us or any Service Provider to sell to you any product or service or to enter into any contract with you in respect of any product or service.
- We aim to provide all our customers with a high level of service and satisfaction but if you wish to complain about any aspect of our service, please contact us at 9278 9531.
- For the purposes of handling complaints, our working days are Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm, excluding Public Holidays.
- Please take note that if your complaint is regarding a product or service that you have purchased via this website, you should complain directly to the relevant Service Provider responsible for supplying the product or service about which you wish to complain.
- We cannot answer complaints on behalf of a Service Provider or accept responsibility for any such complaints. We recommend that you visit the website of the Service Provider and follow their complaints procedure if you wish to make a complaint against them.
- In the event that further mediation is required in relation to the issue, notice can be sent to a higher authority regarding the complaint. Further channels of mediation include:
- Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Ltd (FIDReC)112 Robinson Road, #13-03, Singapore 068902;
- Consumers Association of Singapore170 Ghim Moh Road, #05-01, Ulu Pandan Community, Building, Singapore 279621;
- Singapore Mediation Centre1 Supreme Court Lane, Level 4, Singapore 178879.
- You have to take all necessary precautions to make sure that any data, content, material or information you contribute to the Website (User Content) are free from viruses, spyware, malicious software and anything which can have a contaminating, harmful or damaging impact on any part of this website or the websites of third parties or any other technology.
- You may complete a registration as part of your use of this website. Your username and password should be kept confidential by you and not be disclosed to, or shared with anyone. If you choose to share these details with anyone, you are responsible for all activities undertaken on this website using your username and password.
- You are responsible for your conduct on this website and for your User Content. You guarantee that your User Content does not violate any privacy rights, holding rights (such as copyright, information rights and trademarks) or alternative rights of any third party (including any right of confidentiality).
- Furthermore, your User Content should not violate any law. It should not be harmful, fraudulent, threatening, defamatory, embarrassing, distressing, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, daunting, harassing, libelous, stalking, profane, obscene, indecent, inappropriate, hateful, discriminatory or racially, ethnically, sexually or otherwise objectionable.
These Terms and Conditions were last amended on 10 February 2017.