The POSB Everyday Card is designed to save money on your everyday essentials. Can you make the most out of it? Learn more about what this card has to offer.
It’s easy to see why the POSB Everyday Card is said to be Singapore’s favourite card. Besides being backed by POSB’s long heritage, the POSB Everyday Card promises cash rebates on groceries, transport/petrol, telecommunications, dining, shopping, travel/attractions and finally, utilities. Who could resist such a well-rounded offer?
This article will cover:
- What the POSB Everyday card can do for you
- Why choose the POSB Everyday card
- Charges and/or fees to look out for
What the POSB Everyday card can do for you
In a nutshell, here’s what you need to know about the POSB Everyday card:
- Enjoy up to 10% cash rebates on online food delivery and online shopping at select merchants
- Enjoy 5% cash rebates at Sheng Siong and 3% cash rebates at Watsons, no minimum spend required
- Enjoy up to 3% cash rebates on recurring utilities and telecommunications bills
- Earn 0.40% p.a. or more with DBS Multiplier Account when you credit your salary and spend on your card
- Income requirement: S$30,000 (Singaporeans/PR), S$45,000 (Foreigners)
- Minimum age: 21
- Annual fee: S$192.60 (Principal Card), S$96.30 (each Supplementary card)
10% cash rebates on foodpanda, Deliveroo and WhyQ spend; 3% cash rebates on other dining spend (excluding fast food)
S$800 minimum spend per calendar month to earn online food delivery, dining, online shopping, and telco cash rebates
8% cash rebates on online shopping websites such as Amazon.sg, Lazada, Shopee, RedMart, Taobao and more
Dining cashback capped at S$15 per calendar month
5% cash rebates at Sheng Siong
Online shopping cashback capped at S$15 per calendar month
3% cash rebates at Watsons
Sheng Siong cashback capped at S$30 per calendar month
Up to 20.1% + 2% fuel savings at SPC
Cashback on recurring electricity bills and recurring telco bills are capped at S$3 per calendar month respectively
Up to 3% cash rebates on recurring utilities and telco bills
Why should you choose the POSB Everyday card?
#1 Enticing cash rebates
The biggest strength of this card is its versatility. From dining, petrol and food delivery to groceries and online shopping, the POSB Everyday Card has you covered. Apart from earning cash rebates on your recurring telco and utility bills, you even get to earn cash rebates when you shop at Watsons and Pet Lovers Centre.
While there’s a S$800 minimum spend per calendar month required in order to earn cash rebates on your online food delivery, dining, online shopping, and telco transactions, take heart that you can snag cash rebates at Sheng Siong and Watsons even if you don’t meet the S$800 minimum spend requirement. The latter is one of the most unique features of this cashback credit card.
#2 Flexible Daily$ redemption
You can offset any of your purchases with Daily$ at your convenience via DBS PayLah!. Want to offset your credit card bills, redeem Comfort/Citycab taxi vouchers or Krisflyer miles (especially handy with the new vaccinated travel lanes)? Simply redeem your Daily$ via POSB iBanking.
#3 Exclusive merchant deals
The POSB Everyday Card lets you enjoy exclusive merchant deals all year round. The array of offers are broadly categorised into three major sections: shopping, utilities and attractions.
For instance, apart from additional discounts when shopping at iHerb, POSB Everyday card members can enjoy 20% off Sentosa Fun Pass Token Tickets and up to 50% off admission tickets for Singapore Zoo, Jurong Bird Park, Night Safari and River Safari.
For whom is the POSB Everyday Card best suited for?
This card is great for everyday use (hence the name POSB Everyday Card) and ideal for people who fancy the idea of consolidating their everyday expenses, particularly those who like to shop online, love ordering food in, frequently shop for groceries and more.
What charges or fees should you look out for?
- Annual fee: S$192.60 for Principle Card, and S$96.30 per Supplementary card
- Late payment charge: S$100 (for outstanding balance over S$200)
- Minimum monthly payment: 3% of the statement balance or S$50, whichever is greater, plus any amount that is overdue and/or exceeds your credit limit
- Overlimit fee: S$40 if the total outstanding card balance exceeds the total credit limit at any time
- Interest on purchases: 26.80% p.a. chargeable on daily basis (subject to compounding)
- Interest on cash advance: 8% of the amount withdrawn per transaction or S$15, whichever is greater
- At least 21 years of age
- Minimum annual income for Singapore citizens and PRs: S$30,000
- Minimum annual income for foreigners: S$45,000
How to apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on this page and complete the application form on SingSaver site. You might need to prepare the following documents for the application process:
- Front and back of NRIC/Passport/Employment Pass
- Salaried employees: Past 12 months’ CPF statement (Singaporean/PR) or latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment and latest original computerised payslip
- Self-employed: Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment and latest original computerised payslip
Read These Next:
Loyal DBS/POSB Customers: Which Credit Card Should You Add To Your Wallet?
Best Grocery Credit Cards In Singapore 2021
Credit Card Comparison: POSB Everyday vs Citi Cash Back vs OCBC 365
Best Cashback Credit Cards In Singapore
Cashback vs Miles vs Rewards: Which Is The Best Type Of Credit Card For You?