For whom is the UOB EVOL Card best for?
For the young and the young-at-heart to enjoy up to S$60 in savings each month, while living life to the fullest.
With a seemingly endless list of possibilities in its online cashback options, the UOB EVOL card allows you to enjoy savings whether you’re on a date, playing your favourite computer game or even just getting groceries. Also, you’ll get access to UOB’s recently revamped digibank app, UOB TMRW, where tons of exclusive dining, shopping and travel deals await you. This starter credit card is also suitable for fresh graduates who are embarking on their next exciting undertaking.
What charges or fees should you look out for?
- Annual fee: S$194.40 (First-year card fee waiver, subsequent annual fees are waived as long as three purchases are made monthly)
- Late payment charge: S$90
- Interest on purchases: 25.9% per annum, calculated daily from the date each transaction is posted to your card account until full payment is received
- Interest on cash advance: 28% per annum will be charged upon the withdrawal date until the withdrawal amount and the relevant fees are paid in full
- At least 21 years of age
- Minimum annual income for Singapore citizens and PRs: S$30,000
- Minimum annual income for foreigners: S$80,000
How to apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button in this article and complete the application form on SingSaver site. You might need to prepare the following documents for the application process:
- Front and back of NRIC/Passport/Employment Pass
- Salaried employees: Past 12 months CPF statement (Singaporean/PR) or latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment and latest original computerised payslip
- Self-employed: Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment and latest original computerised payslip
Read these next:
Best Dining Credit Cards In Singapore
UOB YOLO Is Now The UOB EVOL: What’s Changed?
Credit Cards You Should Use As Your EZ-Link Card
Best Credit Cards For Paying Utility Bills In Singapore
Best Grocery Credit Cards In Singapore