Use these Grab promo codes in Singapore to save serious cash on your GrabCar, GrabShare, and GrabTaxi rides throughout 2017.
Disclaimer: While we strive to keep all published information as accurate as possible, offers featured may change at the discretion of merchants. Readers are advised to verify Grab promo codes through Grab. Last updated on 26 July 2017.
Everyone knows that the best way to save money on transportation is to take public transport. (Walking, while free, is not always advisable given Singapore’s oppressively hot weather.) The next best thing is to share a ride on a private-hire car service like Grab. Besides being more affordable than cabs in general, Grab gives opportunities to save money on rides with weekly promo codes and the right credit card.
Grab Promo Codes in Singapore This 2017
Below are all the Grab promo codes in Singapore you can use in 2017. We’ll be updating this article every time we hear about a new Grab or GrabShare promo code, so like us on Facebook or subscribe to our newsletter to get updates!
All Grab Promo Codes
- S$3 Off 2 Grab Rides Daily (until 31 July 2017)
Whether it’s midday errands or late social gatherings, Grab gets you from point A to Point B for less this week!
From 24 July until 31 July, use the promo code TAKE3 to save S$3 off all Grab rides between 10 am to 6 am (except GrabShuttle and GrabHitch). No need to use GrabPay to enjoy this promo – all modes of payment, including cash, are accepted!
Limited to 2 redemptions per user daily. Daily redemptions are limited, so use it early in the day to keep your savings going!
- S$10 Off Your First Grab Ride (until 31 Dec 2017)
If you’re still not convinced that taking a Grab ride is cheaper than hailing a taxi on the street, this promo code might change your mind. New Grab users in Singapore get S$10 off their very first ride with the promo code SGMAP. Make sure to use it before 31 December 2017.
- S$8 Off Your First Grab Ride (until 30 Sep 2017)
Are you a new Grab user struggling with the SGMAP promo code? We’re not really sure why it’s not working, but you could try the promo code IAMNEW8 to get S$8 off your first Grab ride. Use it before 30 September 2017.
GrabShare Promo Codes
- Get S$8 Off Your First 2 GrabShare Rides (until 31 July 2017)
We know more than anyone else that food tastes better when you share it. And when it means saving more money, the same goes for rides!
Right now, Grab is giving S$8 off your first 2 GrabShare rides! All you need to do is key in the promo code NEW2SHARE. Key it in before 31 July to save serious bucks on your next two trips. Valid only for new GrabShare users.
You can use the promo up to 4 times each day; that’s a cool S$20 savings on your Grab rides every day, for one whole week!
GrabCar Promo Codes
- Get S$5 Off GrabCar Premium Rides (until 31 July 2017)
Travel like a boss without the high price tag! Use the promo code JULYVIP to get S$5 off your GrabCar Premium. Offer is valid all day for rides in GrabCar Premium 4- or 6-seaters, to or from CBD, Central, Bukit Merah, Queenstown, and East Coast areas. Valid for GrabPay payments only. Limited redemptions every day.
GrabHitch Promo Codes
- Get Up to 40% Off GrabHitch (until 28 July 2017)
Use the promo code 40HITCH to get 40% off your GrabHitch rides, or the promocode 30HITCH to get 30% off instead. Valid until 28 July 2017 through payments made via GrabPay. Limited to two redemptions per account per day.
Grab Credit Card Promotions in Singapore
With the right credit card, you can save even more money every time you ride with Grab. Check out the latest Grab credit card promos below:
S$5 Off All Grab Rides with Your OCBC Credit Card (until 31 July 2017)
Check your wallet to see if you’ve got an OCBC credit card in your arsenal because you can score some serious savings on your Grab rides this week! From 26 July until 31 July, simply use your OCBC credit or debit card to pay for your rides and enjoy S$5 off any Grab ride (excluding GrabShuttle and GrabHitch).
Don’t have your OCBC card on your Grab app? You can add it in minutes when you select GrabPay on the menu at the top left-hand corner.
Note that this promotion is only valid from 26 July until 31 July 2017, between 6 am until 11:59 pm. Limited to 5,000 redemptions on a first-come-first-serve basis, so act fast!
8% Cashback with Citi Cash Back Card (until 6 April 2018)
There are many reasons why we often put the Citi Cash Back Credit Card in our list of the best cashback credit cards in Singapore. With 8% cash rebates on dining, groceries, and petrol, it’s perfect for everyday savings. This month, the Citi Cash Back Card just got even better with their latest tie-up with Grab!
Apply for the Citi Cash Back Card and get 8% cashback on all your Grab rides when you hook your card up to GrabPay. Make sure to spend S$888 on retail purchases per month to get the full 8% cashback for Grab and the other categories.
It’s important to note that cashback earned for Grab rides is limited to S$25 per month. But keep using Grab promo codes religiously so your savings stack up!
S$10 Grab Voucher For Citi Cardmembers (until 10 Aug 2017)
Got a different Citibank card? You can still get a S$10 Grab voucher if you link your NRIC, mobile number, or FIN to a Citi account and send at least S$10 on PayNow.
Terms and Conditions
- The first 5,000 Eligible Customers who make at least one Qualifying Transaction will receive a Grab Promo Code worth S$10
- A “Qualifying Transaction” is any outgoing PayNow transfer of minimum value S$10 made during the Promotion Period
- All Qualified Customers will receive a notification email within two (2) months after the end of the Promotion Period containing instructions on how to retrieve the Gift through the Citi Mobile App (“Retrieval Notice”).
- Any Qualified Customer who is no longer the main primary account holder of a SGD Citi savings/checking account(s) at the time of the Retrieval Notice will forfeit his entitlement to the Gift.
- Limited to one (1) Gift per Qualified Customer. Citi reserves the right to substitute the Gift with a product or products of similar value without prior notice.
S$10 Off Grab Rides Every Weekend with UOB YOLO Card (until 30 Dec 2017)
It’s hard to ignore the fact that the UOB YOLO Card is one of the best entertainment credit cards out there. Besides giving you 8% cashback on dining and entertainment, UOB cardmembers get S$10 off Grab rides every weekend with the promo code UOBYOLO. So if you’re the kind of person who likes to live it up all week, this card will help you save serious cash on the things that make life worth living.
Terms and Conditions
- Cardmembers need to make at least 1 dining transaction or entertainment transaction between Monday to Friday using the UOB YOLO card
- Valid for 1 redemption per cardmember per weekend
- Limited to the first 200 redemptions per weekend
- Cannot be used together with other Grab promo codes
20% Off All Grab Rides for Select DBS/POSB Cardmembers (until 27 Sep 2017)
Got a DBS or POSB credit card? Check your email and see if you have a note from DBS where you can enjoy 20% off ALL Grab rides (except GrabHitch) until 27 September 2017. Redeem it by adding your DBS or POSB card to GrabPay, then entering your unique code from the email on the Grab website.
Terms and Conditions
- Only recipients of the EDM sent by DBS are eligible for this promotion. The unique code is valid only for the recipient of the email and cannot be reused or distributed.
- The promotional fare cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions
- 20% off will be applied to any Grab ride (except GrabHitch) booked using your DBS or POSB card as the payment method on Grab until 27 September 2017
- Up to 20 rides maximum per eligible cardmember
- Valid for new and existing Grab users
- Valid for rides with any pick-up and drop-off point in Singapore
- DBS terms and conditions apply
Don’t have a credit card yet? You can use SingSaver.com.sg to compare credit cards and find the best one for you.
Read This Next:
By Lauren Dado
Lauren has been a content strategist and digital marketer since 2007. As SingSaver.com.sg’s Content Manager, Lauren edits and publishes personal finance stories to help Singaporeans save money. Her work has appeared in publications like Her World, Asia One, and Women’s Weekly.