Spend $12,000 on your AMEX Ascend Credit Card from 1 March to 1 June 2019, and be automatically upgraded to KrisFlyer Elite Gold membership.
Getting an upgrade to the KrisFlyer Elite Gold Membership tier is now easier than ever.
New and existing American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card Members who spend a minimum of S$12,000 on their card between 1 March to 1 June 2019 will be upgraded to KrisFlyer Elite Gold Membership. The S$12,000 can be made on general spend but must include a minimum spend of S$3,000 on singaporeair.com.
Usually, Ascend Card Members can only attain KrisFlyer Elite Gold Membership by spending S$15,000 on eligible purchases made only on singaporeair.com within the first year of their Membership.
Benefits of KrisFlyer Elite Gold Membership:
- Additional 20kg baggage check-in allowance
- KrisFlyer Gold Lounge access at Changi Airport and access > 900 Star Alliance Gold
- Priority airport check-in
- Priority baggage handling
- Priority boarding for Economy Class
T&Cs about the offer:
- Eligible ticket purchases at singaporeair.com are for travel originating from Singapore only and must be purchased in Singapore Dollars.
- Existing AMEX Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Card Members can participate in this current offer by accumulating the spends requirement of S$12,000 general spends (including a minimum spend of S$3,000 at singaporeair.com) between 1 March to 1 June 2019.
- Card Members who met spend requirements and are eligible for the upgrade will receive
an email 8-10 weeks after 1 June 2019 on the successful upgrade to the KrisFlyer Elite Gold status.
For a more in-depth article, check out The MileLion's deep dive into all the amazing perks of the KrisFlyer Elite Gold Membership tier.
Apply for your own American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Card
Apply through SingSaver via MyInfo and receive exclusive welcome gifts of up to 49,900 KrisFlyer Welcome and Bonus Miles and get S$20 CapitaVouchers (terms and conditions apply). The SingSaver promotion ends 31 March 2019.
Read This Next: