Protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
Note: This is only product information provided. You may wish to seek advice from a qualified adviser before buying the product. If you choose not to seek advice from a qualified adviser, you should consider whether the product is suitable for you. Buying an insurance product that are not suitable for you may impact your ability to finance your future healthcare needs.
If you decide that the policy is not suitable after purchasing the policy, you may terminate the policy in accordance with the free-look provision, if any, and the insurer may recover from you any expense incurred by the insurer in underwriting the policy.
Read these next:
- Dependants’ Protection Scheme (DPS): 6 Things To Know About Your NationalTerm-Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Plans vs Early Critical Illness Plans: Which Should You Get
- Buying Insurance Through Digibank Apps: Are They As Good As Your Traditional Insurance Plans?
- What’s An Insurance Policy Loan, And When Should You Cash In On It?
Buying Direct Purchase Insurance Without An Agent? Read This Guide First
- Find Out About Allianz Travel Insurance Singapore
- Find Out About FWD Travel Insurance Singapore
- Find Out About MSIG Travel Insurance Singapore
5 Useful Riders To Boost Your Endowment Plan’s Insurance Coverage
FWD Flex Insurance Review (2023): Low-cost Coverage for Top 3 Critical Illnesses for Singaporeans
Is Getting Credit Card Insurance a Good Idea?
Cancer Insurance Comparison: MSIG vs FWD vs Tiq
Great Eastern GREAT Cancer Guard Review: Fixed-premium Cancer Care With High Sum Assured
Tiq Cancer Insurance Review: Uncomplicated Cancer Plan with 100% Payout at All Stages
MSIG CancerCare Plus Review: Simple Cancer Plan With Accelerated Benefit
FWD Cancer 100 Review 2023: Supplementary Cancer Coverage for Non-CDL Treatments