Stay secured against fraud with this special promotion, in partnership with Credit Bureau Singapore.
Enjoy 5% Discount From Now Till 31 Mar 2018
To help Singaporeans stay protected against financial fraud, Credit Bureau Singapore (CBS) is extending a special offer to all SingSaver.com.sg readers.
Subscribe to My Credit Monitor (1-year package) and receive an exclusive 5% discount. Pay a special rate of just S$42.75 (U.P. S$45), and receive:
- 12 months of 24/7 monitoring for your credit score and report
- Instant alerts whenever any of the following are detected
- Credit enquiries by lenders in response to application for credit cards or personal loans
- Adverse information, such as bankruptcy proceedings and default
- Deterioration in account status of any of your credit facilites
- Litigation proceedings
- 5 free copies of your credit report, sent on a quarterly basis
- Mobile SMS alerts for your utmost convenience
My Credit Monitor Detects Changes and Automatically Alerts You
Keeping track of your credit report requires time and effort.
For starters, you’ll have to remember to log on and retrieve your credit reports regularly. Until you view your latest credit reports, you will not be aware of any changes made.
That means that you might not know that fraudulent activities had taken place, until financial loss has occurred.
Also, you will have to pay for your credit reports, which cost S$6.42 per copy.
But now there's a better way. My Credit Monitor provides you with the convenience of round-the-clock monitoring, instant alerts and free credit reports.
Monitor Your Credit Score to Prevent Fraud
Unexplained changes in your credit score is a sign of financial fraud.
When someone uses your personal details to take out bank loans or apply for credit cards, changes will occur in your credit score. Your credit report will also reflect tell-tale signs, such as lender enquiries that occur with applications for unsecured credit facilities.
Stop scammers in their tracks before they carry out their harmful actions against your finances and credit rating. Prevent falling victim to fraud by using My Credit Monitor to monitor your credit score, and get instant alerts on illegal activities being carried out using your stolen identity.
5 Easy Steps to Get Protected
Want to sign up for this special offer? Simply follow these easy steps.
- Fill in your name and email address below, and click Submit
- Note down your discount code (in ALL CAPS), and click "Get Your MCM Subscription"
- Sign in with your SingPass
- Fill in the subscription form
- Enter your code in the next page
Read This Next:
How Does Credit Card Fraud Happen in Singapore?
What Should I Do If My Credit Card Gets Stolen in Singapore?
By Alevin Chan
A Certified Financial Planner with a curiosity about what makes people tick, Alevin's mission is to help readers understand the psychology of money. He's also on an ongoing quest to optimize happiness and enjoyment in his life.